Gibraltar Helicopter Service offers a complete range of commercial products from Gibraltar Intl. Airport. Services include Sightseeing tours, TAXI and Airport Transfer, VIP Charter, Custom Tours Cargo flights, Video and Photo missions.
Gibraltar helicopter sightseeing is different. Few locations in the world have more historic elements concentrated in a geographic area accessible within less than an hour. For the “Bucket list” traveller the Gibraltar Helicopter sightseeing tours are a unique collection
Helicopter Taxi and Charter
Time is crucial in a busy environment we are living in. On short notice you can reach major cities in southern Spain, Portugal and Morocco within an hour flight from Gibraltar Intl. Airport. The comfortable and modern EC130B4 from Airbus can take up to seven passengers.
Cargo flights into Gibraltar from major cities in Spain, Portugal and Morocco. Saving the shipping industry valuable time and costs in express handling of urgent deliveries to ships. Either passing the Strait or at off port limits of Gibraltar.
Photo and Film
Pictures taken from helicopters offer you great opportunities in the production of marketing materials. From large posters and panoramic images to detailed images of targetted objects taken from the air. Full format state of the art cameras and lences for all conditions
Gibraltar Helicopter Airbus H130 (EC130B4)
The most sopheisticated and perfect helicopter for Taxi , Tours and Sightseeing flights. The EC130 B4 is a light single-engine helicopter including all the latest technology and a roomy modular cabin that can accommodate 1 pilot plus up to 7 passengers. It is the quiet helicopter on the market helicopter on the market: its Fenestron® tail rotor and automatic variable rotor speed control result in a significantly reduced external sound level.
- Speed:287 km/h (155 knots, 178 mph)
- Cruise speed:240 km/h (130 knots, 150 mph)
- Range:610 km (329 nm, 378 mi)
- Service ceiling:: 4,770 m (15,655 ft)
- Capacity: 6 passengers ( 2 at the front and 4 in the back
- Large windows – roof to floor
- Excellent View : All pasengers
- Wide cabin : 6 pax seats
- Low noice level : Lowest in the industry in its class
- Large baggage room :spacious
- Crew: 1 (pilot in right seat)
- Length: 10.68 m (35 ft)
- Rotor diameter: 10.69 m (35 ft 1in)
- Height: 3.34 m (10 ft 11 in)
- Empty weight: 1,377 kg (3,036 lbs)
- Useful load: 1,050 kg (2,315 lbs)
- Max. takeoff : 2,427 kg (5,351 lbs)
- Turbine: 1 × Arriel 2B1 (847 shp)
Telephone No.: GibHeli +350 5407 9990 ( summer only ) / +34 951 325 064 (Spain) +47 980 95 000